Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Gayle!

For a few months now, my Mom has asked me to set up a blog for her. Being not so knowledgeable when it comes to computers, I questioned her ability to really keep it up. Due to unforseen issues with our computer, the Mother's Day gift I was going to make for her did not happen (yet!). So, without further adieu, I give you...
Gayle and Dave Wheeler's Blog
With this gift, I am also at her mercy when it comes to giving her "lessons" on blogging. Hopefully she'll pick it up reasonably fast and be well on her way sooner than later.
She will be thrilled to see how her family is doing, the Young Women she taught, and the old and new friends she has made.
Watch out! Gayle Wheeler has made it to the "blog-stalking" world!
Here's a little beginner update on the Wheelers:
1. They FINALLY (I don't think I could possibly make the word FINALLY big and bold enough) moved into their new home. It still isn't totally done, but liveable enough.
2. They are out of the trailer. 2 1/2 years in a 5th-wheel, well, enough said.
3. Dave is the Loomis Fire Chief. Yea, we thought he retired too.
4. Gayle works in the Relief Society Presidency.
5. Her favorite child, Sabrina, and her husband Clarke live in Rocklin with their ADORABLE three kids, Lilly, Owen and Wyatt.
6. Dustin and his wife, Landon, just graduated from BYU and will be occupying the trailer at the end of July when Dustin starts Paramedic School.
I'll turn the remainder of the blogging on this site over to Gayle...Good Luck!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!
We LOVE You!
Love, The Caldwell Family
P.S. Don't worry Dustin and Landon, "favorite" is a self-proclaimed title!

No comments:

Post a Comment